MADD is here for you!
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) ‘s mission is to end drunk driving, help fight drugged driving, support the victims of these violent crimes, and prevent underage drinking.
MADD – Local Office:
San Diego Office Address: 9948 Hibert Street, #107
San Diego, CA 92131
Open: M-F: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (858) 564-0780
Are you or someone you know a victim of a DUI collision?
Victim Services provided at No Charge – MADD strives to provide as many services as possible to drugged and drunk driving crashes victims.
Listed below are some examples of services that MADD may be able to provide. The actual services provided will be based on availability.
- Offer emotional support to those impacted by phone, in person, or via email.
- Provide a wide selection of free brochures and literature, available in English and Spanish related to the crash’s aftermath.
- Provide information, education, and assistance in understanding the various laws related to drunk and drugged driving laws in your area.
- Education on the criminal justice process and court proceedings
- Assistance with preparation of a Victim Impact Statement to present at the sentencing of the offender. Depending on availability, sometimes MADD can accompany you to a court or if you are unable to attend, keep you informed of the legal proceedings
- Assist victims in understanding their rights as a victim and completing an application for Crime Victims Compensation
Assist in preparing statements for parole hearings or probation hearings
- Referrals to local community resources, including but not limited to support groups, crisis professional counselors, and civil attorneys.
MADD was there for my family and me when a DUI driver killed my father on June 5, 1992. (My father pictured here) MADD helped us through the court process, what to expect and what our rights were. We are eternally grateful for their valuable support. Since then, I’ve been a MADD guest speaker and supporter of MADD.
If you are looking for a MADD speaker for your group, class, company, or Military Safety Stand-Down, don’t hesitate to get in touch with MADD, we’re available to speak to your group!
MADD San Diego Office number: Phone: (858) 564-0780