Stay Alert- Stay Alive Presentations
“My safe driving presentation will change how YOU view traffic, making you a more alert and safer driver! I look forward to working with Safety Directors, Safety Officers, Event Planners, Human Resources, school principals, educators, and various community groups in scheduling my talk.”
Monica Zech – Safe Driving Educator & Researcher
NOTE: Please read this whole section – because there may not be a fee for your group. My information is priceless when it comes to saving lives! I’ve been delivering my talks locally and nationally for 38 years, staying on top of the latest research and trends and sharing my life-changing experience.
Thank you for considering me as a speaker for your event or organization. I am passionate about sharing my valuable insights and experience to make a positive impact on your audience. Below, you’ll find information on how to engage me for your event or presentation.
Tailored to Your Needs
My presentations are designed to be flexible and adaptable to your specific requirements. Whether you’re looking for a short, impactful talk or a longer, in-depth presentation, I can cater to your needs. The length and format of the talk can be customized to suit your event schedule, and I can deliver presentations in-person or virtually, depending on your preferences.
Engagement Options for Every Budget
I understand that every organization has unique budget considerations. That’s why I offer engagement options to accommodate a wide range of budgets. My goal is to make my knowledge and expertise accessible to as many audiences as possible, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to discuss the possibilities.
- Keep in mind my speaker’s fee may vary depending on the following:
- Date & location of the talk. (Local or outside the County)
- The length of my talk – from 20, 30, or 60 minutes, up to 3 hours or longer. It can be a series of presentations in one day or over a series of days to accommodate a conference or varied employee shifts.
- I cater my presentation to fit your needs.
- My presentation is available in person or virtually.
Military Presentations – It is truly my honor to speak to those who protect our country – as such, my talks to the Military are without charge within San Diego County. (Unless otherwise arranged or, if you insist. 😉)
Speaking outside the county – fees may be required for travel expenses, such as gas, train fare, airline fare, and if a hotel is needed.
Fees are Not Required for the following requests:
- College presentations – (fraternities and sororities)
- High Schools
- Parenting Classes
- Non-Profit groups – most often, no payment is required.
To contact me for a presentation or more information:
Please call me directly at (619) 219-9030
By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
References are provided upon request, or please visit this website’s “feedback” section.
My safe driving presentation is called “Stay Alert – Stay Alive” and is designed to give you an emergency response and personal perspective of the impaired driving habits that often lead to injury and death on our roadways. My goal is to “increase your awareness” and your chance of survival by reducing your “risk” factor.
By providing an EMS and victim’s perspective – I represent two speakers:
- A professional view – from my 18 years as an Air Traffic Reporter for TV & Radio and an additional 18 years as a Public Information Officer for a Police and Fire Department in San Diego County.
- A personal perspective – I speak from experience in sharing the loss of my father. He was struck and killed as a pedestrian by a DUI driver on June 5, 1992.
- On February 5, 2005, my daughter was struck and injured by a DUI driver. However, she avoided a direct side impact and severe injury thanks to her alertness.
- Distracted drivers have hit me three times while looking at their cell phones.
As a corporate speaker, my talk perfectly compliments companies to reinforce your company’s safe driving policies, especially the importance of “no texting or cell phone use” when driving a company vehicle and wearing your seat belt. The number one reason you will lose an employee is due to a traffic collision. In addition, I address concerns when driving a “company” vehicle, including road rage and collision scams.
Note: Through the years, I’ve provided presentations for a variety of groups; here are some examples:
- Company conferences & Safety briefings
- Military Safety briefings & stand-downs
- Every 15 Minutes – student/adult retreats or assembly
- Traffic Schools & Classes
- As a speaker to fulfill community safety grants for law enforcement & non-profits
- College Groups – Fraternities, Sororities, and Health Courses
- High Schools – Before proms & graduations, SADD meetings
- Keynote Speaker for Graduations
- Parenting Groups – “Ways we can be a better safety role model for our children.”
- Red Ribbon Days
- DARE Graduations – Guest Speaker
- Civic Groups – Guest Speaker
- Church groups
- Motivational Talks for Students
- Spiritual Motivation